Trust Retirement Services
Retirement plan fiduciaries are held to the highest legal standards under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA). Unfortunately few plan sponsors or business owners have the training and resources to satisfy the high standards established by ERISA.
To help meet these legal requirements, ANB Trust provides business owners and plan sponsors with objective consulting and advice, offering several different levels of service designed to meet their individual needs and circumstances.
Our available retirement services can help you meet and better understand the ERISA fiduciary standards.
Our trust retirement division can provide:
- Discretionary trustee services
- Independent and objective consulting services
- An investment process that adheres to fiduciary procedures mandated by the Department of Labor and ERISA
- Investment analysis and evaluation of the mutual fund universe
- Assistance with the evaluation and selection of third-party administration services and costs
- Assistance with RFPs
- Support in building your investment policy statement
YOUR kPlan® is a multiple employer 401(k) and profit sharing retirement trust that small business owners can join and adopt for themselves and their employees.
The nation’s first true discretionary trustee for retirement plan sponsors, providing a unique and complete turnkey trust alternative.
We specialize in both managed and self-directed IRA plans with investments ranging from stocks and bonds to special assets like partnerships, mortgages and structured settlements.