Whether you need funds for a new car, tuition, or simply have unexpected expenses, ANBTX has several loan options that may be right for you. And with competitive rates and a commitment to personal service, we’ll work with you to find a solution that fits your needs and budget.
- Fixed and variable rates and terms
- Local decision making
- Payments can be auto debited from your ANBTX checking account
Loans & Lines of Credit
- Secured loan — These loans are backed by an asset (e.g., a vehicle) to act as collateral, which provides certain benefits, such as potentially lower interests rates and greater flexibility if you’ve had credit challenges in the past.
- Unsecured loan — These loans are granted based on your creditworthiness alone. Many factors weigh into determining your credit, but rest assured, these decisions are made by trusted loan officers right here in North Texas.
- Line of credit — These loans establish a maximum loan balance that you can borrow against. In some ways, it works like a credit card for people who don’t like to handle so much plastic.
- Cash reserve — This credit protects your checking account against overdraft.
If you already know what kind of loan will best suit your needs, you can get started today. If you’re not sure or have any questions, visit your local ANBTX banking center for assistance.